1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. This Policy determines the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals, which can be obtained by Alexander Sergeevich Popov when the User uses the services provided through the site, services, services, programs (hereinafter the site, services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about Users, including their personal data, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations associated with the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering on the Site or using the Site and Services, the User expresses his full agreement with the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Site and / or any Services available when using the Site must be terminated immediately.
2. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SITE
2.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Popov Alexander Sergeevich processes the personal data of the User for the purposes of:
- identification of the party under agreements and contracts;
- providing the User with services, including for the purpose of receiving targeted advertising by the User;
- checking, researching and analyzing such data, allowing you to maintain and improve services and sections of the Site, as well as develop new services and sections of the Site.
- carrying out statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1. Popov Alexander Sergeevich takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. Popov Alexander Sergeevich provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and affiliates who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Site, Services and the provision of Services to the User.
3.3. Popov Alexander Sergeevich has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including in order to prevent and / or suppress illegal and / or illegal actions of Users). The disclosure of information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. FEEDBACK. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
5.1. Any suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Support Service .